In this article
- Find Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in Arizona
- Arizona Drug Abuse Statistics
- Drug and Alcohol Rehabs in Arizona
- Arizona Drug and Alcohol Detox Programs
- What Arizona Drug Treatment Programs are Right for Me?
- Specialized Rehab Programs in Arizona
- How Can Arizona Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers Help Me?
Every state has issues with drug abuse, and for residents of Arizona, statistics are slightly higher the national average, according to SAMHSA. That doesn’t mean that the state doesn’t face some unique challenges when it comes to addiction treatment. The fact is that much of Arizona’s population is made up of a very diverse group; from individuals that identify as white who grew up in the area, to recent immigrants from Mexico and around the world, Arizona has a unique population. Regardless, there is an alcohol or drug rehab program for everyone in the Grand Canyon State.
The Grand Canyon State boasts unprecedented natural beauty. From Grand Canyon National Park to Monument Valley, Havasu Falls, Sedona, and the Petrified Forest, Arizona is ideal for those looking to find their spirituality and immerse themselves in nature. This makes it highly appealing for those in search of drug and alcohol rehab. Find peace in Arizona and explore your options for addiction treatment in the Southwestern state.
There are over 200 drug and alcohol rehab facilities in Arizona. At Get Treatment, we understand that finding the right Arizona drug treatment program can be difficult and overwhelming. For this reason, we offer a free and confidential insurance verification and assessment. Our trusted and caring admissions coordinators are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. We can guide you through the process, and make sure you find the right Arizona drug rehab center for your needs.
For physically and emotionally addicted users, quitting cold turkey isn’t always possible. For many, trying to quit this way is also very unsafe. Arizona drug detox centers offer a wide variety of detox programs to fit everyone’s needs.
Undergoing detoxification is often a crucial first step in the recovery process. For most individuals who are dependent on alcohol or drugs, some form of detox protocol is typically required before addiction treatment can begin. Arizona drug detox programs are designed to help patients break their physical dependence on the substance, and remove all traces of it from the body so they can focus on the other aspects of their recovery.
While undergoing detox, it is possible to experience uncomfortable and even painful symptoms of withdrawal. For this reason, it is not advised that detox be done alone or without the help of a medical professional. At Arizona detox facilities, you will find the support and clinical expertise of doctors and nurses who can monitor your progress and regulate your body’s reaction to withdrawal through the use of medications or other evidence-based interventions. The goal of a medical detox is to keep the patient safe and comfortable during the process so that any adverse side effects can be dealt with in a timely manner.
There are generally two forms of detox for Arizona residents, and the appropriate protocol needed will depend on the patient’s history of addiction and treatment, as well as their current physical health. Evaluations will be performed to determine each patient’s needs.
The two types of detoxification services available include:
Arizona drug and alcohol treatment centers offer a range of treatment options. For the most part though, these programs are located in larger cities like Phoenix and Tucson, making it hard for people in outlying areas to get treatment in some cases. At Get Treatment, we can help you find the right program to fit your specific needs, regardless of your location.
Effective addiction treatment programs include:
- Residential inaptient treatment programs give individuals seeking addiction treatment a safe place to stay and get better over the course of several weeks.
These facilities have a full medical staff and provide a multidisciplinary approach to treatment. Patients are provided with individual and group therapy, relapse prevention training and aftercare support.
- Intensive outpatient rehab programs allow users to keep their jobs and stay at home while they recover. In most cases, therapy sessions are scheduled on a daily or weekly basis. These programs can be helpful for people with mild to moderate addiction issues, but f
or those experiencing heavy withdrawal symptoms or who are trying to recover from a long-term addiction, outpatient program are best.
- Holistic programs serve as an adjunct to inpatient and outpatient care. These alternative treatment therapies focus more on relaxation techniques, addiction management and general wellness. Holistic programs can help supplement traditional therapies and can include yoga, acupuncture, art therapy, biofeedback, and more.
Ready To Get Treatment?
Get a FREE assessment and insurance verification when you call one of our trusted addiction specialists. Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggles you’re facing. Get in touch with one of us today.Call us Now (855) 638-9268
The state of Arizona is unique in its politics and the people who populate the state. Among the most common specialized programs in Arizona, you’ll find a variety of options for people who need help with drug or alcohol abuse.
- As of June 2016, there are five listed Arizona rehabilitation facilities for men and women with a Christian faith-based focus.
- Programs for immigrants are available, though they are few and far between. Immigrants looking to get clean and sober may have to join programs where English is the only language spoken.
- LGBTQ programs are lacking in Arizona, though they do exist. Phoenix, for example, has the highest number of recovery facilities aimed at treating the LGBTQ community.
If you need treatment for drug and alcohol dependence in Arizona, we can help. Arizona drug and alcohol treatment centers offer a variety of programs dedicated to helping individuals address the underlying causes of addiction. Find treatment from a certified Arizona drug and alcohol treatment center today. Contact our admissions coordinators for more information about how to begin the recovery process.