In this article
- Find Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers
- Florida Substance Abuse Statistics
- How can I Find Drug and Alcohol Rehabs in Florida?
- Florida Drug Detox Treatment Programs
- What Florida Drug Treatment Programs are Right for Me?
- Are there Specialized Rehab Programs in Florida?
- How Can Florida Drug and Alcohol Treatment Help?
Many people are in need of Florida drug and alcohol treatment programs to recover from addiction. The state currently has over 400 drug treatment centers that provide some form of addiction treatment. Florida is one of the largest states in the country, and with tourism a major part of its economy, it should be no surprise that drugs and drug abuse are rampant.
Florida Drug and Alcohol Treatment centers can help you or someone you love get help for substance abuse. The Sunshine state offers picturesque and tranquil settings for addiction recovery. Whether you are in need of a private or public treatment program, we can help you find the one that meets your needs.
- In 2015, drug-related deaths increased by 13.9 percent when compared to deaths in 2014, as reported by the Medical Examiner’s Office.
- The five most frequently occurring drugs found these deaths included: alcohol, benzodiazepines, cocaine, cannabinoids, and morphine.
- Opioids like heroin and fentanyl are responsible for a large portion of these overdose fatalities.
- Deaths caused by heroin in the state increased by 79.7 percent from 2014 to 2015.
- Deaths caused by fentanyl increased by 77.6 percent from 2014 to 2015.
- Florida had the 11th highest mortality rate due to drug-related deaths in 2013, according to reports published by Trust for America’s Health
- In the state of Florida, cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine are primary threats to public safety. MDMA and drugs like heroin are still prime targets for customs and airport inspectors, particularly at Miami International Airport, where many try to enter illegally with drugs each year.
- Marijuana and ecstasy are also major concerns for law enforcement in big cities and outlying areas.
Many of these drugs are highly addictive. Substance dependence requires comprehensive and customized treatment programs in order to ensure a more effective and long-lasting recovery. Florida drug treatment centers can help you start on the road to recovery.
There are over 480 drug and alcohol treatment centers in the state of Florida. The professionals at Get Treatment understand how overwhelming and difficult it can be to find the right program for drug treatment in Florida. For this reason, we offer confidential and free assessments and insurance verification. Our trusted and caring admissions coordinators are available 24/7, and can answer any questions you may have. We can guide you through the process, and make sure you find the right Florida drug rehab center for you.
Detox is one of the best options recovering addicts have when it comes to fighting cravings to use drugs and the symptoms of withdrawal that occur when a drug habit is stopped. There are a few different types of Florida detox programs for residents.
Detox treatment services are often a necessary and crucial first step in the recovery process. Most people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol will need to go through some type of detoxification program in order to continue with other aspects of their addiction recovery. Florida drug and alcohol detox programs focus on helping patients break their physical dependence on the drug of abuse.
The medical experts at a Florida drug detox center can monitor your progress during detox treatment, while making sure you are safe and comfortable. They can also provide needed medications to mitigate symptoms of withdrawal and give patients medical attention if and when necessary. The type of detox program you need will be determined during a thorough evaluation.
Seeking detox treatment services from Florida drug and alcohol treatment centers can help you avoid temptation and relapse in the future.
Ready To Get Treatment?
Get a FREE assessment and insurance verification when you call one of our trusted addiction specialists. Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggles you’re facing. Get in touch with one of us today.Call us Now (855) 638-9268
Florida drug treatment programs are varied, and it’s important to find the one that fits your particular needs. Treatment includes inpatient programs and outpatient programs.When looking for a Florida drug and alcohol treatment center, you will find both private and public facilities. Our admissions coordinators can help you determine what your best options for recovery are.
Florida has a wide variety of treatment options for people seeking addiction recovery treatment. Among the most common types of programs in the state you’ll find:
- Inpatient rehab programs provide a safe living environment for addicts during a recovery process. Programs typically last between 30 and 90 days and treatment includes individual and group counseling, support meetings, relapse prevention, and aftercare services. Holistic therapies like yoga therapy, art therapy and acupuncture also help as an adjunct to traditional treatment. Many people transition from inpatient programs to outpatient programs or sober living facilities.
- Outpatient programs allow people seeking addiction treatment to tend to their home responsibilities and continue working while receiving treatment. These programs commonly use regular therapeutic sessions, both group and individual, to help patients. Meetings may be anywhere from a few times per week to several times per day on the patient’s schedule. Outpatient rehab treatment programs sometimes utilize medication to treat addiction and withdrawal-related issues.
With close proximity to international waters, Florida faces rampant drug use and relatively high addiction numbers. With people from all over the world in the state as well, many people from different backgrounds need treatment.
Specialized addiction treatment programs in Florida include:
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment is available for people of various religious groups. Christian, Jewish and even Buddhist programs exist in the state to help recovering addicts.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs has offices throughout Florida designed to help veterans recover from drug addiction. Many veterans also receive mental health help to keep them from turning to drugs and alcohol because of issues with PTSD.
- LGBTQ community members have multiple options for recovery. Many facilities designed specifically for the LGBTQ community are located in major cities like Miami.
Florida faces many diverse problems in terms of drug use and addiction. From out of town visitors to locals, drugs seem to run rampant in the state despite the best efforts of law enforcement.The state does have a balanced infrastructure for addicts looking to get help. More LGBTQ-friendly rehabilitation centers, as well inpatient and outpatient programs in more rural areas could benefit the state.
Find treatment from a certified Florida drug and alcohol treatment center today. Contact our admissions coordinators for more information about how to begin the recovery process.