Addiction Treatment in Montana
Montana is a state known for its rugged terrain, outdoor sports and down-to-earth people. Though recognized by most for its exceptional beauty and bountiful land, many people fail to regard the State’s problems with drugs and alcohol. Every state in the country is fighting an uphill battle trying to combat rates of substance abuse and addiction, and Montana is no different. Fortunately, the state recently implemented new strategies to tackle drug abuse trends. Residents who are struggling with substance abuse and addiction do not have to continue suffering in silence. There is help available to those who have a strong desire to achieve lifelong sobriety. Montana drug and alcohol treatment centers offer the care, support, and guidance you need through a variety of valuable, comprehensive programs.
The Treasure State is comprised of both mountain and island ranges, 77 of which make up a portion of the Rocky Mountains. Forests, wilderness preserves, river valleys, park ranges and bodies of water are also situated within the boundaries of Montana, and protected on both National and State levels. The Treasure State offers peace and tranquility, creating the perfect setting embark on the road to recovery.
What Are Main Drugs of Abuse in Montana?
Montana isn’t a state with a major drug problem, but that could be changing in the next few years. That’s because Montana had more overdose deaths on record in 2014 according to the Billing’s Gazette.
Many of these overdose deaths are caused by the growing use of heroin and the availability of prescription opioids that are being misused. While this is a problem all across the county, Montana residents seem to be abusing these relatively new to the area drugs at an alarming rate.
How Do I Find A Suitable Montana Drug Rehab For Me?
The professionals at Get Treatment understand that finding the right program for drug treatment in Montana can be difficult and overwhelming. For this reason, we offer free and confidential assessments and insurance verification. Our trusted and caring admissions professionals are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. We can guide you through the process, and make sure you find the right Montana drug rehab center to fit your needs.
Ready To Get Treatment?
Get a FREE assessment and insurance verification when you call one of our trusted addiction specialists.Call us Now (855) 638-9268
Can an Addiction Intervention Help My Loved One?
Interventions can work wonders for addicts, but they need to be conducted the right way. Without some help from a counselor who understands addiction, you may be setting yourself up for failure.
Hire an intervention counselor to help you from the first stages of the intervention. A reliable counselor will be able to get the addict into treatment the same day so they can get the help they really need.
What Are My Options For Drug and Alcohol Detox in Montana?
Montana drug detox programs help addicts overcome their physical addiction. That doesn’t mean that detox is going to be easy. Detox has helped many people around the world take the first step in beating drug and alcohol addiction once and for all.
- Medical detox uses a combination of medicine and medical care to help patients get through withdrawal. Detox can last around a week or more for many people and it is often an ideal first step for long-term addicts.
- Non-medical detox doesn’t use medication to help people kick drugs and alcohol in a safe space. Instead, they focus treatment on wellness and beating withdrawal through therapy and holistic means. Medical evaluation and monitoring is sometimes used in the case of long-term addicts who may have more severe symptoms.
Does Montana Offer Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment Programs?
Montana offers a variety of treatment programs for people trying to beat drug and alcohol addiction. In Montana, the three main types of addiction are as follows:
- Inpatient treatment lasts between two weeks and six weeks or more. Medication, therapy and group therapy are commonly used to help patients beat drugs. Outpatient treatment is sometimes used after inpatient treatment is finished.
- Outpatient treatment allows drug and alcohol abusers to stay at home with family and friends. This lets people work as usual and keep their income. Drugs, group and individual therapy are typically part of this treatment, though medication use is variable based on the specific program.
- Holistic drug treatment does not use any type of medication. For this reason, it can be difficult for many long-term or heavy users who want to get better. For others, the sense of responsibility and general wellness strategies are ideal.
Are There Specialized Treatment Programs Available in Montana?
Specialized drug treatment programs do exist in Montana, though they aren’t as common as in some states. For many individuals, specialized therapy puts them with individuals who can help them better understand their experiences.
- Programs for LGBTQ community members are available in Montana, though there are not a ton of options. For some, going to surrounding states for treatment may be preferable if Montana programs are full.
- Specialized programs for members of the armed services and veterans are available through the VA. Individuals suffering from PTSD or war-related drug abuse often benefit from being with a group of their peers instead of with regular civilians who are suffering for different reasons.
- Faith-based rehabilitation programs are available in Montana to Christians and others. These programs are limited, but for some, they can be extremely beneficial when it comes to healing.
How Can Montana Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers Help Me?
People who seek help for drug addiction or alcohol dependence in Montana will discover a vast selection of treatment options available to them. If you are looking to recover from addiction, it is important to take into account which treatment programs will be of highest value to you. There are both private facilities and public facilities available in the state that provide quality care and support to recovering addicts. Montana drug rehabs offer customized treatment plans to meet your specific, individual needs. Find treatment from a certified and licensed Montana drug and alcohol treatment center today. One of our admissions coordinators can provide you with additional information about how to begin the recovery process.