In this article
- Find Addiction Treatment Centers in North Dakota
- North Dakota Drug Abuse Statistics
- What are the Signs of Drug and Alcohol Addiction?
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in North Dakota
- Detox Services in North Dakota Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers
- What North Dakota Drug Treatment Programs are Right for Me?
- How Can North Dakota Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers Help Me?
North Dakota may not have a large population and from an outside perspective, most people probably picture an idyllic space where the biggest problem is the cold winter weather. In reality, North Dakota drug and alcohol treatment centers see a much different side to the picturesque state. The fact is that North Dakota residents are suffering from an addiction epidemic much like the rest of the states in the union.
The Peace Garden State is full of outdoor adventures and rich Native American history. The expansive natural surroundings and slow-paced mid-western way of living make North Dakota more than fitting for the recovery lifestyle. There are treatment options for individuals who want to turn their lives around once and for all. Explore the many benefits today.
- Rates of heroin, prescription painkillers, other opiates, cocaine and meth use in North Dakota are lower than the national average, but these drugs are a major concern for law enforcement officials.
- The most recent data available from the North Dakota Department of Health reveals that 32 people died from an accidental drug overdose in 2013, compared with just five in 1999.
North Dakota residents are simply drinking too much and becoming dependent on alcohol as a part of daily life. The long-term consequences of regular alcohol consumption and dependence are too high to ignore.
Every singly day more more people are turning to drugs like meth, heroin and prescription opioids that were once difficult to acquire in the state. Many attribute this influx of drugs to the oil money abundant in North Dakota, despite the harsh climate that once kept the state more isolated from these outside influences.
Treatment is available for North Dakota residents who are willing to take the first step in recovery. Whether you are thinking about detox, inpatient care, outpatient treatment or a holistic wellness program for yourself or somebody you love, there is no time like the present to get involved.
Once you get treatment you will wonder why you did not do it sooner. Contact Get Treatment at 855-638-9268 to find North Dakota drug and alcohol treatment centers when you are ready to take your life back from addiction.
There are a number of alcohol and drug treatment centers in North Dakota. At Get Treatment, our professionals understand that finding the right North Dakota drug treatment program that fits your needs can be difficult and overwhelming. This is why we offer free and confidential assessments and insurance verification. Our trusted and compassionate admissions specialists are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. We can guide you through the process, and make sure you find the right North Dakota drug and alcohol rehab center for your needs.
Detox at North Dakota drug and alcohol treatment centers has been proven effective time and time again. Finding the right detox program is essential as it helps to break the physical dependence on the addictive substance. For hard drug users or long-term alcoholics, detox can ease painful withdrawal symptoms and make the process of quitting less painful.
- Medically supervised detox combines medication with medical treatment from trained healthcare professionals to alleviate withdrawal symptoms. Medical detox facilities often refer patients to inpatient care after detox is finished.
- Non-medicated detox provides patients with a safe space to quit drugs without medication. For some long-term users, this type of detox may not be suitable.
North Dakota has numerous treatment options available for addicts who are ready to take the first step towards recovery. These programs vary, as do the individual needs of each client.
- Inpatient treatment often lasts anywhere from 30 to 90 days and combines medicine and therapeutic treatment protocols. These types of treatment programs tend to be the most successful for long-term or heavy drug users. Holistic treatment therapies are ideal for patients who want to achieve sobriety without the use of medications. These programs can include art and music therapy, yoga, acupuncture, equine assisted therapy, and much more.
- Outpatient rehabilitation allows an addict to return home after they attend treatment sessions on a daily basis. The same type of therapeutic care is provided, and sometimes, medication management is available, should the patient need it.
North Dakota offers a wide array of drug and alcohol treatment options for people seeking help for addiction. You can find everything from private to public rehab facilities, depending on your treatment needs and budget. You can begin the journey to recovery with an individualized drug treatment plan that meets your particular needs for addiction recovery. Find treatment from an established and licensed North Dakota drug and alcohol treatment center today. One of our admissions coordinators can provide more information about how to begin the recovery process.