In this article
- Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Pennsylvania
- What are the Signs of a Drug or Alcohol Addiction?
- Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers
- Pennsylvania Drug Detox and Rehab Services
- Drug Rehab Treatment Centers in Pennsylvania
- How Can Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers Help?
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction alcohol in Pennsylvania, a Pennsylvania drug and alcohol treatment center can help. Addiction is an epidemic across the United States and Pennsylvania is no exception. The disease, that affects people both mentally and physically, is nearly impossible to overcome without professional assistance. Why try and recover on your own when the professionals are more than willing to help?
The Keystone State gets its name from from being a key component in the development of the United States. Pennsylvania is rich with American history and culture. People travel to the state from all over the world, leading it to have cutting edge medical and rehabilitation centers. When you are ready to take your life back, consider what Pennsylvania has to offer.
- In 2015, an estimated 3,505 Pennsylvanians died from drug overdose, according to an article in the “Pocono Record.” This amount is higher than the amount of people who died from a car crash in the state in 2015.
- The highest death rates from overdoses occurred in the Southwest region of Pennsylvania, including surrounding Philadelphia and near Scranton.
- According to PennLive.com, middle-aged patients represented the group that experienced the largest death rate from drug overdose.
- Patients seeking drug rehabilitation in Pennsylvania cite heroin as the most common drug of abuse and reason why they’re seeking rehab. Following this are marijuana, other opiates (such as painkilling medications), and cocaine.
The drugs first abused among adolescents ages 12-17 in Pennsylvania include:
- Alcohol 11.5%
- Marijuana 4.8%
- Cigarettes 4.4%
- Pain relievers 4.5%
- Nonmedical use of psychotherapeutic drugs 2.3%
The signs and symptoms of a drug or alcohol addiction can be difficult to recognize, even in a close loved one. It’s important to be aware of these signs so you can help your friend or family get the care they need.
These and other symptoms can signal a person may need addiction treatment. In which case, seeking treatment is a necessity. When you are ready to beat addiction, contact Get Treatment at 855-638-9268. We can help you find a Pennsylvania drug and alcohol rehab that fits your needs.
There are a wide range of drug and alcohol treatment centers in Pennsylvania. At Get Treatment, we understand that finding the right Pennsylvania drug treatment program that fits your needs can be difficult and overwhelming. This is why we offer free and confidential assessments and insurance verification. Our trusted and compassionate admissions specialists are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. We can guide you through the process, and make sure you find the right Pennsylvania drug and alcohol rehab center for your needs.
Ready To Get Treatment?
Get a FREE assessment and insurance verification when you call one of our trusted addiction specialists. Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggles you’re facing. Get in touch with one of us today.Call us Now (855) 638-9268
There are many different facilities that offer detoxification services in Pennsylvania. Finding the right detox program is important in helping you or someone you love fight addiction and achieve lasting sobriety. The responsibility of finding a professional detox center in Pennsylvania doesn’t have to be a burden. At Get Treatment, we can help you find the program that’s right for you.
Our staff of highly experienced admissions specialists will work with you and guide you through the process of finding a licensed and certified Pennsylvania drug detox and treatment program. When you call Get Treatment, our professionals will ask you questions regarding your history with addiction and treatment in order to fully assess your particular needs for recovery. These questions will give them a better idea of what your need so they can better assist you in your search for addiction treatment. We can help you find the treatment facility that offers the right services and programs you need to fight your addiction.
Detoxification is a often crucial step in the addiction rehabilitation process. This procedure is used to help rid the body of harmful and addictive chemicals contained in drugs and alcohol. Pennsylvania drug treatment centers provide a variety of detoxification protocols for individuals struggling with drug and alcohol addiction.
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, drug addiction treatment has at least five steps needed to be successful.
- Behavioral counseling
- Detoxification or detox
- Evaluation for co-existing mental health disorders, such as depression or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Medications administered to assist in detox and treatment of addiction to opioids, tobacco, and/or alcohol addiction
- Relapse prevention through follow-up on a long-term basis
To accomplish these goals, several different types of drug treatment programs are offered in Pennsylvania. The best option depends upon an individual’s addiction history, overall health, and support of loved ones.
The Keystone State has a wide range of treatment options for people to choose from. Whether you are looking for help from a private or public treatment facility in Pennsylvania, the experts at Get Treatment can help. You can begin your recovery journey with a customized treatment plan that meets your specific needs. Find treatment from a licensed and accredited Pennsylvania alcohol and drug treatment center today. One of our admissions coordinators can give you more information about how to begin the recovery process.