In this article
Drug abuse and addiction is a nationwide epidemic, and the state of Utah is no exception. Addiction knows no gender, age, or socioeconomic boundaries. Everyone can be vulnerable. However, when a person struggles with this disease that affects both their physical and mental health, addiction treatment in Utah is available. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), the most effective substance abuse treatments are those that focus on comprehensive care. This means creating a plan that focuses on a person’s body, mind, and spirit in fighting to overcome an addiction.
Utah is an ideal place to recover when you are serious about overcoming addiction. Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Monument Valley, and Lake Powell are just some of the many natural attractions found in The Beehive State. Find peace in nature and find peace with yourself once again.
- According to the Utah Department of Health, Southeast Utah has the highest rate of prescription opioid deaths in the state. This area includes the counties of Carbon, Emery, and Grand.
- Opioid pain medications, such hydrocodone and oxycodone, continue to be an addictive for those living in Utah.
- According to Utah’s official state website, an estimated 32% of adults ages 18 and older in Utah had been prescribed an opioid pain medication in the past year. Unfortunately, the vast majority of those who died in Utah from a drug overdose were taking prescription opioids and misused the medication.
- According to the Utah Drug Policy Update released during the Obama Administration, stimulants were the most common drugs residents of the state sought treatment for. This includes methamphetamine or meth. The next-most abused drugs included marijuana, heroin, other opiates, and cocaine.
Drug and/or alcohol addiction changes a person. It causes physical and chemical changes in a person’s brain, including affecting memory and thought processes. Some people who suffer from drug addiction may be excellent at deception and covering their problems while others have gotten in such a deep spiral of abuse they can no longer hide the effects of their addiction.
These and other symptoms are just some of the examples of how substance abuse can affect a person. If you or someone you love has displayed these signs of substance abuse, now is the time to get help. Utah drug and alcohol treatment centers are available when you or your loved one is ready to turn their life around. Freedom from addiction awaits.
There are hundreds of of drug and alcohol treatment centers in Texas. At Get Treatment, our caring professionals understand that finding the right Texas drug treatment program that fits your needs can be difficult and overwhelming. This is why we offer free and confidential assessments and insurance verification. Our trusted and compassionate admissions coordinators are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. We can guide you through the process, and make sure you find the right Texas drug and alcohol rehab center for your needs. Call 855-638-9268 today.
Ready To Get Treatment?
Get a FREE assessment and insurance verification when you call one of our trusted addiction specialists. Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggles you’re facing. Get in touch with one of us today.Call us Now (855) 638-9268
When seeking treatment for addiction, there are a number of different rehab programs you can choose from. There are clinical-based programs that are designed to treatment and manage addiction through the use of medication management and counseling, while others take a more holistic approach to treatment. In Utah, you can choose from a multitude of drug treatment centers, and we can help you choose the one that’s right for you.
Some of the drug treatment programs and other rehab services offered in Utah include:
- Intervention Services: Families or loved ones who wish for a person to seek rehabilitation may stage an intervention using the assistance of an intervention counselor.
- Detox Services: Medical detox involves prescribing medications that can help to minimize withdrawal symptoms. These services are especially important for alcohol addiction, which can cause severe withdrawal symptoms.
- Residential Rehab: Residential rehabilitation services involve staying at a particular drug treatment facility. This allows a person to remove themselves from the temptations and stresses of work and home while they solely focus on their sobriety.
- Outpatient Rehab: Outpatient rehabilitation can be a way for those who have completed an inpatient rehabilitation program to continue getting help for their condition. Some patients who may be unable to participate in inpatient rehabilitation may choose this option as well.
When a person suffers from a drug or alcohol addiction, they are on a vicious cycle of use and abuse. They may even wish to quit using a particular drug, but find themselves unable to due to strong withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Drug addiction treatment in Utah can be the intervention that allows a person to detoxify their body while teaching their mind how to resist the temptations and cravings for drug abuse. Examples of services an addiction treatment program may offer include group therapy, counseling, cognitive-behavioral treatments, detox services, and help for sober living placements.
Sometimes, people who are too afraid to admit they have a problem with substance abuse may try to search for drug treatment in Utah on their own, only to discover it is a stressful and very time-consuming endeavor. Finding the right Utah drug treatment program takes research and dedication.
Instead of having to stress over contacting a rehab center and making sure you ask all the right questions, you can let our addiction specialists do the job for you. Our admissions coordinators will work with you to find the right Utah drug rehabilitation program and get you started on the path to lasting recovery.