In this article
Washington state is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in all of the United States. Yet, you should not let this beauty fool you. The state is suffering from a drug epidemic much like the rest of the nation. Thankfully, help is available for those who want it. Washington drug and alcohol treatment centers can help you overcome your drug or alcohol addiction once and for all.
The Pacific Northwest is home to The Evergreen State- a place where you can find snow capped mountains, a breathtaking coastline, temperate rain forests, and Washington drug and alcohol treatment centers. Take the time to explore what the desirable state has to offer in terms of addiction treatment and finally break the cycle of abuse.
Among residents the most abused substances in that state include alcohol, marijuana, prescription opioids, heroin, and methamphetamine.
- 13% of all deaths in the state of Washington involve drugs or alcohol.
- More than 50% of treatment center admits were for both drugs and alcohol.
- From 2010 to 2014, more than half of individuals affected by mental illness did not receive adequate treatment
- Well over 80% people with a substance abuse disorder in Washington state did not receive treatment from 2010 to 2014
There is a wide selection of alcohol and drug rehab centers in Washington. At Get Treatment, we know that finding the right Washington drug rehab treatment program that fits your needs can be both difficult and overwhelming. For this reason, we offer free and confidential assessments and insurance verification. Our trusted and compassionate admissions coordinators are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. We can guide you through the process, and make sure you find the right Washington drug and alcohol rehab center for your needs.
Ready To Get Treatment?
Get a FREE assessment and insurance verification when you call one of our trusted addiction specialists. Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggles you’re facing. Get in touch with one of us today.Call us Now (855) 638-9268
There are many drug and alcohol detox facilities in Washington, and finding the right detox program is essential when it comes to successfully fighting your addiction. The task of finding an accredited detoxification program in Washington doesn’t have to fall on your shoulders. At Get Treatment, we can help you find the drug and alcohol detox program that’s right for you.
Our highly experienced admissions coordinators will work directly with you to find a licensed and certified Washington drug detox program that meets your needs for recovery. When you call, our professionals will ask you questions pertaining to your substance abuse and your history with rehabilitation. These questions are designed to help us assess your particular needs for rehabilitation. Your history with drug or alcohol abuse and your experience with treatment will help our specialists form a better idea of what treatment services are best suited for you. We can help you find the rehab center that offers the appropriate services and programs you need to fight your addiction.
Detox is often the first step in the addiction rehab process, and necessary for patients who have been abusing drugs or alcohol for an extended period of time. This process is utilized to help patients overcome their physical dependence on the substance of abuse. By detoxing the body, the toxic chemicals are completely removed, and patients are often given medications to mitigate the uncomfortable symptoms of withdrawal. Washington drug rehab facilities provide a variety of detox protocols for patients struggling with drug and alcohol dependence.
There are treatment options available to residents of Washington state. Whether you’re looking for inpatient, outpatient, detox only or a combination of evidence-based and holistic therapy programs, Washington does have them available to users in both public and private forms.
- Inpatient treatment requires patients to live in the residential treatment facility for a determined period of 30 to 90 days. During this time, patients may receive detox treatment and medications, individual and group therapy, family counseling, and holistic treatments that can include art, music and equine therapy, among others. Inpatient treatment is commonly the most effective for heavy or long-term addicts who have struggled with a substance abuse disorder for a long time.
- Outpatient care lets patients stay at home so they can be with a family support system and continue working. Outpatient programs typically hold regular meetings and medication may or may not be prescribed. For long-term or heavy users, outpatient programs are typically not recommended as they are not structured enough to be effective.
Reaching out for help can be difficult, but getting treatment for addiction is not something you should be ashamed of. If you don’t beat addiction soon, it could take its toll on your health and life in ways you never could have imagined.
The Evergreen State has many drug and alcohol treatment centers to choose from. Whether you or someone you love is looking for help from a private or public facility in Washington, the admissions specialists at Get Treatment can help. Begin your journey to lasting recovery with a tailored treatment plan that meets your unique needs. Get treatment from a licensed and accredited Washington alcohol and drug rehab center today. One of our admissions coordinators can verify your insurance so you can begin the recovery process.