In this article
Wyoming has one of the smallest populations in the country, and for this reason, many people may assume that drug trafficking is not a serious issue in the region. In reality, alcohol and drug abuse and addiction is running rampant in the state, much like it is in the rest of the country. Yet, it is important to note that treatment is available in Wyoming. Wyoming drug and alcohol treatment centers are changing the lives of former addicts each and every day.
The Cowboy State is known for its vast plains, the Rocky Mountains, and Yellowstone National Park. Wyoming’s beautiful landscapes and abundant wildlife attracts millions of visitors from around the world each and every year. And Wyoming drug and alcohol treatment centers are just one of many reasons to spend time in the state. Consider Wyoming drug rehab and find that doors will open that you never thought possible.
- According to the Wyoming Prevention Needs Assessment, in 2014, Wyoming reported a rate of 3% of non-medical use of prescription drugs among 12th graders.
- As of 2013, cocaine and other opiates were the primary substance of abuse for Wyoming residents ages 12 and older, according to the Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality, SAMHSA.
- Methamphetamines are also a threat to residents of Wyoming according to a National Drug Intelligence assessment.
- Behind meth, marijuana from Mexico and cocaine are major threats for people of all ages within the state.
- Heroin use is somewhat limited within the state, though black tar heroin from Mexico is found from time to time.
- Alcohol use among adolescent residents is also higher than in the rest of the United States.
- Fortunately for residents of the Wyoming, adolescents in grades 9 to 12 generally use marijuana and other drugs at a lower rate than in the rest of the country.
Wyoming Drug Alcohol Rehab Centers
There is a number of alcohol and drug rehabilitation centers in Wyoming. At Get Treatment, we understand that searching for the right Wyoming drug treatment program can often be difficult and overwhelming. For this reason, we offer free and confidential assessments and insurance verification. Our trusted and compassionate admissions coordinators are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. We can guide you through the process, and make sure you find the right Wyoming opioid drug treatment or alcohol rehab center for your needs.
Ready To Get Treatment?
Get a FREE assessment and insurance verification when you call one of our trusted addiction specialists. Don’t go through the process of recovery alone. There are people who can help you with the struggles you’re facing. Get in touch with one of us today.Call us Now (855) 638-9268
Detox can help heavy drug users and long-term alcoholics manage their withdrawal, making recovery easier. It’s also a step toward inpatient or outpatient care that can be more effective for long-term wellness.
- Medical detox is a treatment option that provides patients with the care and supervision of healthcare professionals. Most residential treatment centers offer medical detox and have trained medical personnel that can prescribe and administer medications during the detox process. This will make withdrawal easier for all addicts. Therapy is also used during medical detox in many cases.
- Non-medical detox does not use medication for treatment. Instead, it uses therapy and other holistic options, and gives addicts a safe place to recover. Patients are monitored for signs of extreme or dangerous withdrawal.
Wyoming drug and alcohol treatment centers has numerous treatment options available for recovering addicts. The right type of treatment depends on multiple factors, including the length of addiction and the patient’s physical health.
- Inpatient treatment or residential treatment is the most thorough form of treatment, typically lasting 30 days or longer. Medication, therapy and safe residential spaces are used during treatment.
- Outpatient programs allow patients to remain at home with family and work as usual. Therapy sessions are often held daily at the treatment center and medication is sometimes used.
Using and abusing drugs or alcohol can turn your life upside down. For residents of Wyoming, methamphetamine use is nothing short of an epidemic in certain counties. For adults, meth use is the highest in the country in Wyoming.
Even teens are enduring the wrath of methamphetamine abuse, as Wyoming has the second highest teen use rates in the US. Meth-related crime is also unfortunately common.
Treatment is certainly possible for people who want to get better though. While it isn’t going to be easy, recovery is possible. If you’re suffering, reach out for help and get into a detox, inpatient, outpatient or holistic wellness program.
Any help you get today will help you turn your life around and lead to a brighter tomorrow. Contact Wyoming drug and alcohol treatment centers when you are ready to take back the life addiction has stolen from you.