Substance abuse and dependence affects millions of people in the U.S. annually. Unfortunately, the reality is that only a small portion of those individuals ever reach out for the help they need. Regardless of whether you’ve suffered from drug or alcohol addiction for a few months have lost count of the amount of times you’ve tried to get clean, there is hope. At Get Treatment, our caring and trusted addiction professionals can help you find the rehab center that’s right for you.
We work directly with health care providers like Regence BlueShield to make sure that your receive the care, support and treatment you need. We understand how overwhelming it can be to figure our your insurance benefits and find a rehab program that accepts your insurance. For this reason, we ask that you let us handle the logistical aspects of your treatment admission so you can focus 100% on your recovery.
Regence is a not-for-profit organization, which is home base to the largest partnership of health care plans in the Pacific Northwest. Regence provides four different health care plans, depending on the state in which you live. These plans include:
- Regence BlueShield Washington
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Regence BlueShield of Idaho
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah.
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield has been providing their members with health care coverage for over 73 years. The company’s mission is to help their more than 750,000 clients navigate the complexities of the health care system. They advocate reduced costs and better care for their clients.
Having a Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plan has many benefits, including the fact that members can use their addiction treatment benefits both in and out of the state. The level of drug and alcohol rehab coverage will depend on the plan chosen by the individual.
At Get Treatment, our admissions specialists work with your healthcare provider to determine your level of coverage and addiction treatment benefits. It’s important to understand that each individuals’s Regence policy is different, meaning that each person will be eligible for different levels of coverage. Plans offered by Regence BlueShield include:
- Regence Direct Bronze Plan: These are HAS plans, which can be obtained with additional benefits that include vision, dental, and IAP. These are the least expensive plans offered, which make them suitable for individuals who may not need regular medical care.
- Regence Direct Silver Plan: If you’re looking for a good balance between deductibles and monthly premiums, this plan may be best. The premiums are slightly more than the bronze plan, but the deductibles are lower. If you are looking for affordability and peace of mind, a direct silver plan maybe your best option.
- Regence Direct Gold Plan: Monthly premiums for this plan are higher than the silver plan, but lower than those for the platinum level. Vision and dental care benefits are included as options in this plan.
- Regence Direct Platinum Plan: Even though this plan has the highest monthly premiums, all copays and deductibles are the lowest. This plan is most suitable for those who require more medical care than the average person.
At Get Treatment, our admissions professionals can help answer any questions or concerns you may have your Regence BlueShield drug and alcohol treatment benefits. Call us today to speak to one of our caring admissions coordinators so you can begin your journey to lasting recovery. Each call is 100% free and confidential.